- This egg timer will take the guess work out of boiling eggs! As the timer heats up, the red face changes color, indicating soft, medium, hard and stages in between, absorbing heat exactly as an egg does. The result is the perfect boiled egg!
- Simply place timer with eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a pan. Cover with at least an inch or two of room temperature water.
- Egg timer darkens as eggs cook.
- Calculates cooking stages precisely by temperature, not loosely by time.
- Adjusts to the number of eggs and level of water in the pan.